Thursday, February 12, 2009

Laid off - Day 3

I'm going to stop titling these posts by the number of days laid off. I'll just title them another way. There's something negative about my titling method and I'm learning that it is best to stay positive.

Today I went to lunch with my older daughter and spent most of the remaining time in the library taking the BBST Bug Advocacy final. I will post more on that tomorrow. Also, I sent a resume to a friend at the FusionAlliance. It sounds like a great place to work so I am going to hope for the best.

I started a few new projects today. I am working on a Powerpoint presentation on a model that I developed for Software Risk Analysis and a chart using Senges Limits to Growth pattern to diagram challenges of software testing.

That's it for now. I will post more tomorrow.

No comments: